At 10X Campers & Gear (Campers & Gear, LLC), your satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, if you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or damaged, please contact us IMMEDIATELY, and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than 10X Campers & Gear documented error will only be accepted on a case-by-case basis at our discretion. Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 10 days will not be accepted for return for any reason. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, you own it.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND AUTHORIZED ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF 10X CAMPERS & GEAR
- 10X Campers & Gear accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification. We recommend professional installation for every product sold, and all products are for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, unless noted otherwise.
- All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by 10X Campers & Gear, and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained before returning products, or incoming packages may be denied.
- All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
- All returns will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee; once 15 days have passed since the item was received, the item can no longer be returned or was a custom/made-to-order item. Large items, such as those shipped by truck freight, are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- 10X Campers & Gear will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used, or modified. Returns must be in new condition, with all parts and instructions, in the original undamaged packaging.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of 10X Campers & Gear.
- Returns and cancellations may be credited in the form of store credit at the discretion of 10X Campers & Gear.
- SPECIAL ORDER items cannot be canceled, exchanged, returned, or refunded for any reason.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to the manufacturer's waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.
- Gift Cards, both in-store and Online, cannot be refunded.
Campers & Gear, LLC
3760 Monarch Street
Frederick, CO 80516