These are kind of the lights that puts Hard Korr on the map for a lot of folks. These durable, functional, and I'll go ahead and say it, sexy lights just seem to work in almost any scenario. Clamp them to your awning poles. Stick them to any metal surface. Permanently mount them to your campervan ceiling. They really do work anywhere.
Plus, they can be chained together if you want many lights on the same circuit, or if you just need lots of light for your application. Dimmer switch is included, which doubles as a toggle to go from white to orange lights.
From the Manufacturer:
Our 48cm orange & white LED camp light bar provides 180 degrees of extra-bright illumination for larger areas such as under awnings or gazebos. It is also handy for lighting up tailgates, large canopies and sheds.
THE ORIGINAL, AND THE BEST.
Since we invented the LED camp light bar back in 2008, Hardkorr camp light bars have been the only choice for campers who want quality built products that will last for many years. The design has changed and new features introduced over the years, but it’s still made with the same meticulous attention to detail that made us a household name.
More recently, many 4×4 enthusiasts have also discovered how useful these lights can be in canopies, tailgates and toolboxes. Hardkorr now supplies these lights to some of the biggest names in 4×4 customisation as well as thousands of DIYers every year.
Our 48cm orange/white LED camping light bar kit provides extra bright illumination for open areas such as under awnings or gazebos. It is also handy for illuminating tailgates, larger canopies and even garden sheds or home workshops.
This kit also includes accessories for pole mounting, powering, dimming and changing the colour of the light.
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips (sold separately) for easy attachment to non-magnetic tent poles
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, softer light beam
- Removable end caps make flush mount applications look even better by hiding the join between the cable and the bar end
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery